Skip to content
Pirastro Tonica 1/8-1/4 violin set ball end
- Tonica strings have a core made from nylon.
- They produce a lively well-rounded sound, perfectly balanced across all four strings.
- Responding instantly to any bowing style, they reward both player and listener with an open and direct sound.
- With substantially reduced background ‘hiss’, players can sustain a more even tone helping to achieve smoother string crossings.
- Whilst giving positive feed back to your left hand, Tonica strings remain very easy to play right up into the highest positions.
- Projection and brilliance have been upgraded.
- However, this excess does not mean that the Tonica has lost its warmth.
- Playing pianissimo has considerably improved.
- All bow strokes are possible resulting in smooth crossings from one note to another.
- Easy right hand articulation and tone attack.
- Due to their medium string tension Tonica strings are suitable for all instruments.
- The standard set contains the following strings:
E-Silvery Steel, A-aluminum, D- and G-silver
- Set E-Aluminum:
E-steel wound with aluminum, A-aluminum, D- and G-silver. Only available in medium gauge.
Out of stock
||5 × 5 × 3 cm